• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maryland Roast

The thing about the crab cakes and football quote is that Maryland doesn't even really have football

The thing about the crab cakes and football quote is that Maryland doesn't even really have football

I had crab cakes on Saturday... on the beach... and it wasn't a shitty MD beach.

maryland roast, WF board

put it in context dipshit

if I wasn't around to play along, this thread wouldn't be nearly as entertaining

(but for serious, my innocent friend got the crap beat out of him and had short-term memory loss. sorry for not taking that one lightly. stick to the 100 yd interception returns and the usual other stuff)

This would hold more merit if you were still in Naples and not in Jacksonville

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponte_Vedra_Beach,_Florida

The area is known for its resorts including the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club (a AAA five diamond resort), the Lodge and Club (four diamonds), and the Marriott at Sawgrass (three diamonds). It also lies in the third wealthiest county in Florida, ranking just behind the Palm Beach and Naples areas.[1]
There are multiple beach clubs from the Lodge and Club to the Cabana Club and the Plantation Club. Between the residential neighborhoods lining Ponte Vedra Boulevard there are many public accessies between. Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve. Golf, tennis, and boating are other popular activities. Wakeboarding, surfing, and waterskiing are a few activities that families and sports enthusiasts practice on the St. Johns River.

if I wasn't around to play along, this thread wouldn't be nearly as entertaining

(but for serious, my innocent friend got the crap beat out of him and had short-term memory loss. sorry for not taking that one lightly. stick to the 100 yd interception returns and the usual other stuff)

a lecture from a member the fanbase that made dead skip prosser jokes.....how delightful

maybe you'll appreciate this more...

lenbias4_850.jpg

a lecture from a member the fanbase that made dead skip prosser jokes.....how delightful

maybe you'll appreciate this more...

lenbias4_850.jpg

To be clear, I didn't made that joke. So don't paint that on me.

And I wasn't even alive when Bias died :noidea:

To be clear, I didn't made that joke. So don't paint that on me.

And I wasn't even alive when Bias died :noidea:

Len Bias died on my tenth birthday. In my ACC-centric childhood, it was like the Kennedy Assassination. Senseless and awful.

You and I were born 6 weeks apart. It had the same effect on me.

the hell? there's like....four. Three of them are just within a tenth of a mile of each other

haha unfortunately we were staying right down the road from those 3, thats why i felt that way. but you gotta admit they are ridiculously close to each other. oh and there was this big ass tower records store too, that parking lot was teeming with the blacks...

Maryland has a tendency to produce citizens that think they are the only ones who know what a good crab cake is. Guess what bitches, you don't have to be crabstein to distinguish good from bad.

I miss the Fridge and his walking billboard self advertising the dangers of obesity. Mangino was better tho.

North Carolinians says stuff. People are proud of your state just like people are proud of a retarded kid that can formulate a 3 word sentence.

***** formulate means put together or compose.

Damn this is going to be a long post... Now I have to define compose. Screw this slippery slope, I'm stopping here. I can picture a state of North Carolina convention trying to figure out what slippery slope means. Estupidos.

North Carolinians says stuff. People are proud of your state just like people are proud of a retarded kid that can formulate a 3 word sentence.

***** formulate means put together or compose.

Damn this is going to be a long post... Now I have to define compose. Screw this slippery slope, I'm stopping here. I can picture a state of North Carolina convention trying to figure out what slippery slope means. Estupidos.

Ok. But what does convention mean?

Compose is to put together...Convention is a get together. Any other definitions needed?

as an aside, how do I have only 3 posts on this board. Haven't I won sheep on here before? ACC conspiracy?

conspiracy means plotting against me/MD because we're leaving and never ever ever getting back together.

Last edited:
What can you say about a state that celebrates crabs?

Back