• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maryland Roast

We used to do a look-a-like thread, but since MD is dumping us at the end of this season, I vote we do a roast instead. Unleash your fury Deac fans!

Maryland looks like a wasteland of property that other states didn't want. There is no real rhyme or reason to it for the most part.
maryland.gif

Who the hell still uses MapQuest? I thought that website stopped functioning in about 2005.

Scoreboard. Enjoy eating Michigan's ass for the next decade, twerps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Is that better or worse than eating Clemson and FSU's ass?

At least it's warm in Clemson and Tallahassee. Getting your ass handed to you in Ann Arbor and Columbus in cold rain is going to be a new experience for them.

Not to mention they'll be introduced to the Wake Forest of the Big 10... Northwestern. Have fun Maryland.

Had a conversation with my wife today after the "ACC" chant in the game. She said, it has to be tough to be a coach/player going into this season. "Guys, everyone is going to hate us this year". I responded that the rest of that speech is "but then next year, no one will care about us. Nothing will change for you except your family will be a lot less likely to see you play as much as they do. Me and my boss are gonna GET PAID though, so it will all be totally worth it."

The news about Maryland leaving the ACC was the last kick in the teeth from ND/Iona day 11 months ago. See ya.

I remember sitting in the stands at Norte dame hearing some dudes talk about Maryland leaving. I thought to myself, those guys are full of shit. Then I thought , god Notre dame is kicking our ass.

What can you say about the Maryland Terrapins that hasn't already been said about Ariel Castro?

Don't forget to leave that $50m along with your dignity at the front desk on your way out. The beatings you endure at the hands of Ohio State and Nebraska will surely be offset by the joys of tailgating in the Twin Cities in November. Enjoy.

Good luck, Terps, in arranging to have the Big 10 tourney held in Maryland. We know you guys always hated to have to travel. I bet they'll all be happy to come to you!

Good luck, Terps, in arranging to have the Big 10 tourney held in Maryland. We know you guys always hated to have to travel. I bet they'll all be happy to come to you!

Haha excellent. They were Alaska in the early 00's ACC. Are they China now?

If Maryland fans do travel to the B1G tourney, expect an uptick of STD 's in Chicago and Indianapolis.

The REAL rednecks are over near Delaware. Wowza.

I think what happened is this: no one wanted the rednecks and ne'er-do-goods from the area adjacent to WV, so - to keep the Chesapeake area - the state had to include those idiots. What you're left with is Merryland.

Back