• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maryland Wake Game Thread

Yeah that is how I feel too, about the NFL and getting in the cage with him, lol. Don't really see him being able to transition to fullback at the next level.

Looking at the history of obstacles Whitlock has overcome, should we really doubt that the man cant accomplish anything in his way?

On the radio show Thursday, Grobe said Nikita was getting some interest from NFL scouts maybe as a fullback. Grobe said Nikita should try Ultimate Fighting and he'd manage him, lol.

Believe the Giants were in town this week to watch him practice and lift.

That is just stupid. He has the speed but how many 5'10" DEs are in the NFL? No disrespect to your post. It is interesting and you didn't float the idea after all. I think people just see a guy out there making offensive lines look like paper and would love to see him do it at the next level. But I live in reality and sadly believe the next level is not Maryland or Army.

Elvis Dumervil is a 5-11 DE that has led the NFL in sacks.

Looking at the history of obstacles Whitlock has overcome, should we really doubt that the man cant accomplish anything in his way?

No doubt, I wouldn't bet against him. I think he could be awesome in the Canadian league though. His ability to play sideline to sideline on the larger CFL field and the nature of the game with only 3 downs, so power running teams don't really exist in that league. Of course they're getting scare in the NFL too.

Back