• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mason Mafia - CIVS WIN VIA EAGLES LOGIC RAPE

tic

Reaction score
This game is open setup:

3 Mafia Goons
1 Mafia Mason
5 Civ Masons
1 Civ Angel
8 Vanilla Civs

There will be three sets of 2-player Masons. One set will contain 1 Mafia and 1 Civ. I will not inform the Mason sets of eachothers alignments.

When one Mason in a set dies, his partner dies as well. I sent the same exact PM to all 3 Mason sets, just with different chatzy links.

If the Angel protects a Mason that was the target of the Mafia night hit, then that Mason will survive, but the other will die (same thing as if Angel protects the Mason partner that wasn't hit by Mafia - that player will live, initial target will die). If a Mason AA's, then his partner will also die.

Mafia may elect to target itself at night.

The Angel may not protect the same person in consecutive nights, nor may he protect himself.

If you did not receive a PM, you are vanilla.

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR WANT SOMETHING CLARIFIED, PM ME AND I WILL MAKE A POST CLARIFYING IF EVERYONE NEEDS THE INFORMATION. IF YOU TALK TO ME IN THREAD AT ALL, YOU ARE GOING TO BE DIED. IF YOU TALK ABOUT PMs OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN THREAD, YOU WILL BE DIED.

1. Major Rules – violating these may get you and/or teammates modkilled

- Try to win for your team, don’t cheat, and don’t angle shoot. Penalties for this will be whatever I deem is harsh enough to make you and your team wish you hadn’t done it. If you have any questions, send me a PM rather than asking it in the thread. In fact, keep my name out yo mouth, period. If I think you are clearing yourself by ever mentioning me in thread, are deader than Skip Prosser.

- The dead stay dead. No dead talk.

- No night talking.

- No quoting or discussing PM’s or any other communication with the mod.

- There are no restrictions on role claiming whatsoever.

- No communicating with other players about this game outside the thread, unless otherwise specified.

- No editing or deleting posts

- No upvoting or downvoting posts (Reputation spreading)

- Please be active. If you miss two votes you will be disqualified

- Vote by either bolding or starring your choice e.g. toogs or ***toogs***

2. Night Action

Order of Night Actions:
1. Protection
2. Kill

OFFICIAL CLOCK http://time.gov/widget.html

Deadlines will be 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 4:30 PM.

1. Gouda - Lynch D5, civ angel
2. Rommy
3. Nonny
4. Doofus - Hit N1, vanilla civ
5. DV7 - Lynch D2, vanilla civ
6. PhD - Hit N6, civ mason
7. TimDunk - Hit N2, civ mason
8. Ryala - Hit N4, vanilla civ
9. Damo - Hit N3, civ mason
10. Eagles
11. bym - Hit N3, civ mason
12. Boston - Lynch D6, mafia goon
13. Numbers - Lynch D3, vanilla civ
14. SD3 - Lynch D4, mafia goon
15. Gooner - Lynch D1, vanilla civ
16. Toog - Hit N5 - vanilla civ
17. Tejas
18. JTP

Have fun.

If you received a PM, please show me somehow that you received it. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am one of the 18 roles in the first post.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Ive decided to narrow it down for you guys.

I am one of the 14 civ roles in the first post.

You're welcome. Lets find the mafias.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

***jtp***

Until you check the box

***gooner***

eagles not having an opinion on whether masons should claim is bad though. I think they probably should but I need to thinkn about it.

***gooner***

eagles not having an opinion on whether masons should claim is bad though. I think they probably should but I need to thinkn about it.

It was discussed in the signup thread a bit.

***gooner***

I'm prepared to lock toogs up as a civilian

Time to eliminate the mafia, Doofus-Style.

***romanov*** is certainly mafia.

Bandwagon, train, majo, move on.

Sorry rom.

***gooner***

Why the hell wouldnt they

Its a game of 18 and it gives us a group of 6 with 5 civs and a mafia off the bat.

Back