• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mason Mafia - CIVS WIN VIA EAGLES LOGIC RAPE

Bought some switches to do simple things like turn on AC/fans when temp outside is above 80. Think I'm gonna play with the recipe available here to make it only turn on when my GPS pin is sort of close to my apt though. Some light bulbs that turn on when its 30 min before sunset. Obvs turn off lights when my GPS pin isnt at home. One light bulb in front of my apt that I'm still trying to figure out the best way to deal with. I want it to turn on when my GPS pin moves so that I'm coming home (but not home yet) and its after sunset. Not totally sure on the best way to set that up yet, but I'll figure it out. What else should I get/do?

Yeah, when I buy another house I'll probably try to do a lot of that stuff.

vote for tim

Yeah, when I buy another house I'll probably try to do a lot of that stuff.

vote for tim

I'm living in a small apartment with no need for any of this. I'm spending a bunch of money so I can avoid walking an extra 10 steps each day.

#Noragets

I'm living in a small apartment with no need for any of this. I'm spending a bunch of money so I can avoid walking an extra 10 steps each day.

#Noragets

Laziness is the best. I keep my booze next to my computer and tv so all I have to do is get ice from the freezer. Or not.

I'm more interested in being remotely able to turn things on and unlock/lock doors. My sous vide hooks up to wifi so I can tell it to start cooking before I get home.

Also, no. I have firm no voting during overnight banter day rules. I'll vote when I vote.

Laziness is the best. I keep my booze next to my computer and tv so all I have to do is get ice from the freezer. Or not.

I'm more interested in being remotely able to turn things on and unlock/lock doors. My sous vide hooks up to wifi so I can tell it to start cooking before I get home.

I put a minifridge in my living room so I could lean over to grab beer instead of walking all the way to the kitchen (20 steps) to get a beer. Liquor is more difficult. Usually leave a bottle just sitting on my coffee table so I don't need to get up. Right now I've got a bottle of Calvados sitting there that I'm pretty pumped about.

Is the sous vide worth it? Was thinking about it, but sealing things seemed so difficult. Doesn't that shit need to be like air tight? And remotely turning shit on is easy. Just get some $30 switches and hook them up to your echo if you wanna just do it by voice.

And the play is definitely not for masons to reveal. Let me talk through this.

15 civs, 4 mafia (3.75:1 ratio)
5 civ masons, 1 mafia mason (5:1 ratio)

Initially was thinking masons should all just come out, accepting one of them was mafia, and tabling it for now to get to a 10:3 (3.33:1) ratio. However, if that happens, mafia has the option of starting to pick off masons and getting double kills. Yes, they could also decide not to do that because civs will quickly learn who the mafia mason is. But if they do pick off the masons, then in 2 nights and 1 day, 5 civs will have died and one mafia member. Win for mafia. Sure, the angel could start protecting some of the masons and hope he gets lucky on one which then slows things down a bit by saving one guy for one night but not a significant difference.

Now while those night killings are happening, we'd have the 10:3 ratio to find mafia. Assume two day misses (and the mason night kills and lynching of the known mafia on day 3) and your count is 8:3 after day 3, with another night kill making it 7:3. Civs can then only miss twice more (or 4 times in total).

Masons should stay quiet as long as possible, and only come out if it is clearly inevitable they are going to die, as we'd rather have mafia at least have to waste a kill rather than us double-lynching two civs.

tl;dr - If you are a mason, don't come out unless you or your partner are 100% going to get lynched. Then do it to at least force mafia to make the night hit and hope angel guesses correctly.
Are you yelling at tejas in mason chat right now?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I put a minifridge in my living room so I could lean over to grab beer instead of walking all the way to the kitchen (20 steps) to get a beer. Liquor is more difficult. Usually leave a bottle just sitting on my coffee table so I don't need to get up. Right now I've got a bottle of Calvados sitting there that I'm pretty pumped about.

Is the sous vide worth it? Was thinking about it, but sealing things seemed so difficult. Doesn't that shit need to be like air tight? And remotely turning shit on is easy. Just get some $30 switches and hook them up to your echo if you wanna just do it by voice.

I got a vacuum sealer too, its actually cooler than the sous vide. Both are awesome.

I got a vacuum sealer too, its actually cooler than the sous vide. Both are awesome.

That's solid. This is why you're my boy gouda. You get me. Its why the KU player rankings go:

1) gouda
2) rommy
3) BKU
984) gooner

That's solid. This is why you're my boy gouda. You get me. Its why the KU player rankings go:

1) gouda
2) rommy
3) BKU
984) gooner
982) jhawk
983) EasyDisease

1) gouda
2) rommy
3) BKU
984) gooner

I'm blushing.

But seriously get a vacuum sealer, they are cool. And a good steak out of a sous vide, finished in a cast iron skillet, is the best steak you'll ever have. I get all my food at costco and wasn't buying a lot of fresh meat because of the volume, but with a vacuum sealer I can go nuts. And I can use it to mail my friends drugs too.

lewdcomments is also better than Gooner. He didnt even play mafia and might actually be the worst KU poster ever, besides gooner.

Sous vide you just need ziplock bags. Water displacement gets out the air and then you seal the tip. As for the echo I use it to call ubers and check the weather and that's about it. Adding Spotify was nice.

Eagles please weigh in

I'm not in the mood to figure this out tonight. I'll defer to Nonny for now and assume his math is right and double check it later.

Sous vide you just need ziplock bags. Water displacement gets out the air and then you seal the tip. As for the echo I use it to call ubers and check the weather and that's about it. Adding Spotify was nice.

Water displacement kinda works, is a pain, and doesn't make cool sounds. So you're wrong.

I also have an echo, which I really just use to get the forecast in the morning, set timers, and listen to tunes.

Water displacement kinda works, is a pain, and doesn't make cool sounds. So you're wrong.

I also have an echo, which I really just use to get the forecast in the morning, set timers, and listen to tunes.

Water displacement totally works. I did put a vacuum sealer on my registry so I recognize that is better but I'll let someone else pay for it.

This is my entry post.

I'm going to let you jackals talk about nonsense for the rest of the night and catch up in the morning.

Ta ra.

Water displacement totally works. I did put a vacuum sealer on my registry so I recognize that is better but I'll let someone else pay for it.

Yeah it works like tvs worked before remotes.

STUPID

I just broke my audeze el 8s. FUCK

Shut up

Thank you

Back