• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 1: Elon Phoenix at WF - Monday (11/6) 8 pm ACCN+

I will go ahead and admit that my predictions on Marsh’s improvement for this season were massively incorrect. He is unplayable even against a bad team like Elon.

Obviously it's Elon. But there are some real pieces here. Cam. Carr. Sallis.
Throw in Damari. Parker for our bombers.
Boopie pushing it. Need an answer at the 5. The waiver would be huge. Marsh is just a statue and I don't think Carr can manage ACC centers

I will go ahead and admit that my predictions on Marsh’s improvement for this season were massively incorrect. He is unplayable even against a bad team like Elon.
I feel like he's actually worse against small teams (like Elon), and more playable when the other teams have more traditional average big guys he doesn't have to try to move as fast against.

Boopie pushing it. Need an answer at the 5. The waiver would be huge. Marsh is just a statue and I don't think Carr can manage ACC centers
Does the ACC have centers outside of Bacot and Burns that Carr can’t handle?

I don’t care at all that Marion didn’t score. He’s got great lateral movement, he’s bigger than I expected, and he can hold down a front court with Carr. Great rebounding instincts. Protected the ball. He should start, immediately.

The problem with the current NCAA rating system is you can't afford to 'get better' throughout the season. We need to win some big games early or develop into a near top of the league team.

We had five guys score. Five. Cam 33, Carr 24, Sallis 19, Boopie 17, Parker 8.
That is not a recipe for future success. If those other four guys are going to play that many minutes, they can't be total nothing on offense.

Back