• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 1: Elon Phoenix at WF - Monday (11/6) 8 pm ACCN+

Marsh shot a 3? Am I reading this box score right?

Yeah. Didn’t hesitate. Shot it like an NBA big man would.

Here’s my preferred starting lineup:

Sallis
Cam
Friedrichsen (until Monsanto)
MMM
Carr

Boopie can bring nice energy off the bench. The lineup has three creators, a high energy big, and a shooter.

Yeah. Didn’t hesitate. Shot it like an NBA big man would.

Here’s my preferred starting lineup:

Sallis
Cam
Friedrichsen (until Monsanto)
MMM
Carr

Boopie can bring nice energy off the bench. The lineup has three creators, a high energy big, and a shooter.
I just wanna see a lineup of

Sallis
Cam
Friedrichsen
Damari
Efton

at some point this year please 🙏

Obviously it's Elon. But there are some real pieces here. Cam. Carr. Sallis.
Throw in Damari. Parker for our bombers.
Boopie pushing it. Need an answer at the 5. The waiver would be huge. Marsh is just a statue and I don't think Carr can manage ACC centers
I somehow forgot about Damari.

wow...what a weird game and ultimately turned into a nice win for us despite making us have a stroke in the first half. The starters looked great minus Marsh. The main negative I can come up with is that Canka, Keller, Clark, and Marsh all did nothing. That's 4 out of 10 schollie players who are healthy right now who did not contribute in any way against Elon. The other 6 guys though...wow.
ok- one one more negative....Boopie and Sallis combined for 1 assist. Have to think that is going to improve though.

Marsh often seems out of position on rebounding opportunities. I don't really understand that. Maybe he'll come around. Hope so. Needs to play bigger.

On the other hand, falling behind 20+ points to Elon, at home, is problematic, despite the final score.
For sure. Not a recipe for success in most games. It is a troubling trend, with the big deficit tonight following the first half deficit against Alabama.

Good to see that the team can put together a big comeback run. Bad to see that they needed it against............Elon?

Good to see that the team can put together a big comeback run. Bad to see that they needed it against............Elon?
Forbes and Dinger pointed out that it was similar to the Bama exhibition. So maybe these guys start out slow regardless of the opponent. May have to do with starting Marsh.

"We have to figure it out, because we play some really good competition, and that isn't going to cut it."

Back