• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 10 - Delaware State Hornets - Monday 12/18 - 7 pm - ACCN

I assume there are announcers for tv and they’re remote since nobody’s here?
3214d4a3f01418ca752fa9957c530173.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you just walk down and sit in those seats...grab a headset. Then say something like "remote anything is half-assed, let's roll Deacs."

Didn’t know the superhero dude also went to bball in that attire. I’ve never seen him there.
I went to the Miami game last year. He was in the upper deck with me and a few other folks. I also saw him at the baseball Super Regionals when it was hot. I don’t understand his thing but I admire him for sticking to it.

A 10 point halftime lead following exams is not bad. However, our lack of defensive intensity and rebounding continues to be concerning. Not to mention losing most of the 50/50 balls. While these should not be fatal flaws against Delaware State they will be in ACC play.

Racking up the fouls and taking it to the rim this half. Look forward to 15 minutes of free throws for the rest of the game.

Efton Reid analysis:

He's taken the stop jacking threes to heart but now he's almost under the basket - too deep.

On defense he's boxing out, and releasing nicely, but must grab with 2 hands. He's reaching out with 1 hand and failing.

That was a nice screen down low by Reid to give Boopie the clear lane to the basket.

Back