• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 10 - Delaware State Hornets - Monday 12/18 - 7 pm - ACCN

Boopie’s game really is a very poor man’s CP3 at this point. He’ll never get to Paul’s ridiculous natural vision, but his handle, change of pace, floater, and even his ability to draw fouls by slowing down when someone is on his hip look a whole lot like CP3.

Reid strikes me as the kind of player whom we should try to get a bucket very early on so as to let him see the ball go in at least once and then keep him engaged on defense and on the boards knowing he’s already in the scorebook. Otherwise, I get the sense he becomes increasingly antsy the longer he goes without getting quality shot attempts (or at least, a chance to touch the ball) which seems to affect his shot quality and perhaps even his aggressiveness on defense.

Boopie’s game really is a very poor man’s CP3 at this point. He’ll never get to Paul’s ridiculous natural vision, but his handle, change of pace, floater, and even his ability to draw fouls by slowing down when someone is on his hip look a whole lot like CP3.
Exactly. I keep thinking the same thing.

Back