• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 10: USC Upstate - Saturday 7 pm LJVM - RSN

It was well themed thoroughly. Video clips from the movie on the Jumbotron, jello eating contest, eggnog drinking contest, etc. The jib jab of the team singing Feliz Navidad was stellar.

Yeah, I would have crushed that eggnog drinking contest. They had a couple kids untangle a ball of lights and plug them in as a contest. The jib jab was pretty good. They should do those more often.

Honestly I’m a little bummed that Forbes at the press conference didn’t go a bit more viral. What does a program have to do to get a little national attention, besides win.

Honestly I’m a little bummed that Forbes at the press conference didn’t go a bit more viral. What does a program have to do to get a little national attention, besides win.

ESPN only cares about college basketball in February and March and they have a stronghold on the national sporting consciousness, manipulating it to maximize money. This is why I love FOX's coverage of the Big East. They used to rate Jay Wright's suits at halftime. As much as football is where the money is, the ACC can't chase ESPN and allow it to pull it away from basketball.

ESPN only cares about college basketball in February and March and they have a stronghold on the national sporting consciousness, manipulating it to maximize money. This is why I love FOX's coverage of the Big East. They used to rate Jay Wright's suits at halftime. As much as football is where the money is, the ACC can't chase ESPN and allow it to pull it away from basketball.

Agreed. I've enjoyed the ACC Network this season, particularly on Saturday nights after football games.

Agreed. I've enjoyed the ACC Network this season, particularly on Saturday nights after football games.

Nothing wrong with college sports trending towards their own conference networks. Unless it was for a live game I didn’t watch any coverage other than ACCN all season. They are great.

Glad we have the ACCN (glad Directv carries it). No matter how 'good' they are at least they talk about the game just finished as opposed to ESPN flushing it right away.

Back