• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 10: USC Upstate - Saturday 7 pm LJVM - RSN

Guys I have 2 tickets section 108 row J 11,12 right behind the Wake coaches if anyone wants them. Free ofc. Please text me at (704) 437-0187

I could be wrong but I have a feeling a lot more people are looking for tickets and talking about going to this game than the other cupcakes so far. That along with it being 7pm on a Saturday like I said hopefully means we break 4,000 and have most of the lower bowl sideline sections full. Obviously no band and only a few students with break having started, but myself and 12 of my fraternity brothers will be at the game and Putters beforehand as always.

I want a Cousin Eddie hat but can't go to the game. I also want a Forbesy (and Clawson) bobblehead to go with my Grobe and Skip bobbleheads.

FWIW, I loaded the Wake schedule to my calendar on 12/1 and it was an evening game.

Is the cousin Eddie a real thing or just a joke? I have a hat and will totally wear it tomorrow if it’s a thing

Is the cousin Eddie a real thing or just a joke? I have a hat and will totally wear it tomorrow if it’s a thing

They're giving them out, don't even need to bring your own if you're one of the first 400 fans to get there and take one. It's going to be like 70 degrees so I doubt anyone will be wearing their hats.

So is this a game that will likely be blacked out for many?

So is this a game that will likely be blacked out for many?

It's on regional sports networks. For me at home in the New York area that's YES, I believe it's NESN in Boston, MASN in the DMV, Bally Sports for Carolina and Atlanta.

I’ve been able to use a VPN and watch iRSN game on the ESPN App in the past.

I’ve been able to use a VPN and watch iRSN game on the ESPN App in the past.

How do you get it on your TV? I’ve done that before successfully on a phone, but curious how to on TV.

No idea. I’m fine watching it on my tablet. It is what it is until Jim Phillips gets us out of this RSN deal.

Back