• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 10: USC Upstate - Saturday 7 pm LJVM - RSN

Usually LA but I’ve probably done Illinois before. This has worked in the past but I can’t guarantee anything this season.

Usually LA but I’ve probably done Illinois before. This has worked in the past but I can’t guarantee anything this season.

Illinois ended up working. Still said it’s blacked out on the logo, but it’s playing.

Freaking regional accnx blackout.

So dumb.

Do they really think this will cause people to come to the game who wouldn’t otherwise?

Isn’t the network losing out on viewers?

Freaking regional accnx blackout.

So dumb.

Do they really think this will cause people to come to the game who wouldn’t otherwise?

Isn’t the network losing out on viewers?

It’s blacked out on the app because you should theoretically have the channel.

For those who need a VPN, I subscribe to ExpressVPN to watch other region NFL and it’s been very good. Works on phones and my tv (Android TV).

Illinois ended up working. Still said it’s blacked out on the logo, but it’s playing.

Same for me. You don’t know it works until it actually works.

clearly i don't understand this.
i can watch the toledo-richmond game on the espn app which is on regional sports (MASN) here in Richmond but the wake game is blacked out but isn't on TV. makes sense

I have accn channel and pay for ESPN+. But can’t watch this game.

I guess I’ll have to look into vpn.

It’s not on ACC Network or any ESPN channel. It’s this stupid Bally Sports contract that the ACC has.

I have accn channel and pay for ESPN+. But can’t watch this game.

I guess I’ll have to look into vpn.

Then you must have a provider that doesn’t have Bally Sports but other providers in your area do.

I give up…y’all enjoy this stupidly blacked-out game.

I’m putting on Christmas music.

I give up…y’all enjoy this stupidly blacked-out game.

I’m putting on Christmas music.

The game is pretty easily available if you either have Bally (which most people with cable do) or use a VPN.

Running a vpn as always, plus tried adding a GPS spoofer on top... No luck on ESPN + still says blacked out.

welp found it. didn't see it because they had the WPT listed as showing on the guide.

Back