• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 11: Presbyterian Blue Hose -- Thursday 3 pm ACCN+ -- Updated

I'm sure it's been said in this thread, but his 2 dunks strongly mirror the 2 dunks LD had against GT in 2009(?). One was off the dribble and the other was an alley oop from Harvey Hale. Pretty wild stuff.
His second his mid thigh was at their center's shoulder....that was Teague Baggish

We gotta capitalize off this year's team and make the tourney. Kind of goes without being said. Too much individual talent, especially once Damari is back. IDC how bad the ACC is, this is a good team. Probably need to go 13-7 for strong bubble. 14-6 and 1 win in ACCT and I couldn't imagine not getting in.

Teague vs Maryland is only rivaled by Rodney 360, so let’s not go crazy here.

Yeah that Teague dunk was on a totally different level. Much higher quality opponent, basically tie game, just murdered the guy. He was a dude. My favorite Teague dunk was the Gavin Grant one that was waved off tho. Absolutely incredible.

Didn’t see it mentioned earlier in the thread but thought it was very concerning that the announcers said Damari is not practicing yet. Assuming that was accurate info. Seems like the timeframe keeps sliding. It’s probably best to pencil him in as a microwave guy off the bench at this point. Which is obviously still a super valuable role.

Teague dunk was amazing

Rodney had an alley-oop jam from Childress at GT that was the best dunk I've ever seen live. Chill's pass was from roughly midcourt and well behind Rodney. He collected behind his head. I have not seen this dunk preserved anywhere unfortunately.

WF destroyed GT that day in Atlanta, a rarity.

Didn’t see it mentioned earlier in the thread but thought it was very concerning that the announcers said Damari is not practicing yet. Assuming that was accurate info. Seems like the timeframe keeps sliding. It’s probably best to pencil him in as a microwave guy off the bench at this point. Which is obviously still a super valuable role.
Forbes mentioned it in the postgame. They will reevaluate after Christmas.

Teague dunk was amazing

Rodney had an alley-oop jam from Childress at GT that was the best dunk I've ever seen live. Chill's pass was from roughly midcourt and well behind Rodney. He collected behind his head. I have not seen this dunk preserved anywhere unfortunately.

WF destroyed GT that day in Atlanta, a rarity.
2005 John Buck would like a word.

Back