• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 14: Miami Hurricanes @ WF - 2:15 Saturday - CW Network

Couldn’t watch the game today… plan to later…but caught the last 2 minutes of overtime via ESPN gamecast…from that slim exposure it seems like it was a pretty good game and very happy for the team to get the win !

Couldn’t watch the game today… plan to later…but caught the last 2 minutes of overtime via ESPN gamecast…from that slim exposure it seems like it was a pretty good game and very happy for the team to get the win !
Wasn't the prettiest or cleanest game. But at the end, a win is a win.

TV Teddy had pretty good game, the other two were the ones calling the phantom fouls. He came over before start of overtime and said we got a real break in the last 2 minutes of overtime, any body on TV see anything?
Last two minutes of regulation

This was a GREAT win no doubt! My only complaint again is how many second -chance points we gave up, but Omeir is a really good player.

Pretty amazing that Cam didn't score a two point basket in six not fouled attempts. Looked like a lot of contact was let go on his drives.

I think it's fair to say this is Forbes best team so far. The pieces fit much better than in past years, and Forbes is "trying" to emphasize better defense. Jim Larranaga is a very, very good coach and his team reflects that. They know who they are and play with confidence home and away. We are showing that most of the time we can play like that as well, which is a HUGE improvement. It helps we have players that believe in each other, know their roles, and don't seem to panic under pressure. Lot's of our guys can help win a game like today. Well done Deacs. Keep going !

That long boopie 3 filled me with so much joy, what a great win

Back