• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 14: WF @ Miami - Saturday 6 pm - ESPNU

We can’t defend or drive without fouling on the road.

Well if we’re not gonna make the FT’s then it doesn’t really matter if we get to the damn line.

Between the free throws and the defense, it seems like our legs are just gone. Whitt has to be able to give us better minutes going forward.

I’m guessing we are seeing now why Williams didn’t play more at Oklahoma. His defensive effort tonight was worthy of what you normally see in a 30+ year old rec league.

I, for one, do not question Alondes Williams’ effort or ability on offense or defense. I think the dude is just tired after weeks off and a brutal game a few days ago.

Between the free throws and the defense, it seems like our legs are just gone. Whitt has to be able to give us better minutes going forward.

idk why the focus is on Whitt

we're just not getting much outside of Williams and LaRavia (and occasionally Walton)

Forbes is a good coach but we are just not a tourney caliber team - even this year in a weak ACC. We’re going to need more than Williams and LaRavia.

Forbes needs to make a bit more of a scene over a free throw disparity like tonight and wednesday...

these aren't blowouts. it makes a difference.

At least our OOC schedule pretty much guaranteed us the NIT because we are already in the danger zone for the tourney. Can only afford 5-6 more losses and we play Duke twice.

Terrible defense performance but don't think we got a fair shot from the refs. We cut it to one or two and Wong clearly travelled on 3 pivots (wasn't called) and then Alondes got called for a questionable charge (should have been an and one). Super frustrating.

Back