• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 15: @ FSU Tuesday (yikes) 7 pm ACCN

Maybe the weirdest game I’ve seen in 20 years+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you had told me we would have 17 turnovers at the under 12 timeout and that FSU would have double digit 3 point attempts and be shooting 60% on them, I would not be optimistic about the result.

Interesting mini-run there with Keller and 4 wings on the floor against the tallest team in college basketball.

If you had told me we would have 17 turnovers at the under 12 timeout and that FSU would have double digit 3 point attempts and be shooting 60% on them, I would not be optimistic about the result.
don't forget the foul discrepancy too

Parker is going to be a hell of a player.

This is exactly the type of game where plugging Monsanto in for a struggling Sallis would have changed the game.
Well said. Right now, playing Parker 20+ minutes is the only option when a guy is really struggling.

Just drive over and over. Refs will even out the fouls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When will we realize FSU is going to come up from behind us on transition and knock the ball away? It has happened 83 times so far.

Back