• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 15: @ FSU Tuesday (yikes) 7 pm ACCN

Reid has annoyed me this game. He jumps at every headfake, commits bad fouls, and isn’t giving us anything on offense.

Such a fucking sloppy game…sad

i'd say need a stop but i don't know when the last time wake has gotten one

Still, Deacs rarely let you turn it off. No question Cam’s 3 was good there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the end of the day just a terrible performance against a very mediocre team. Had every opportunity to win despite an awful performance and just pissed it away. Sallis absolute no show, sloppy turnovers, zero composure. Even missed FTs. Disappointing.

This team is mediocre. Better than last year, obviously, but not a competitive team at the top levels of CBB
This is a very bad game by a good team on the road. And somehow they're still in it.

Need one of those miracles that usually only happen against us

Can’t have damn near 20 TOs and a no-show from Carr and Hunter on the road and expect to win. The fact that we’re not down by 20+ tells you just how winnable this game was. Another one we are going to look back on and wish we could play again.

Considering how bad we’ve played, the fact that we even had an opportunity to win this game in the second half tells me that we are a talented team.

Shake this one off and let’s move on

Back