• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 15: @ UNC-ch - Wednesday 9pm- ACCN

Not the exact same as our recent football games with the cheats, but it has the same feeling. Choke late in epic fashion.

It’s so tough to lose due to so many sloppy plays. This game will probably end with a Wake cover but it should have been a much closer game.

I don't know a lot about this team....

but I am unimpressed with their composure the last 5 or 7 minutes. Holy shit. What a meltdown.

I can’t watch anymore of this UNC love fest. Goodnight y’all.

LOL. Childress can only talk about what’s happening. And they’re hitting shots off ridiculous Wake turnovers.

I don't know a lot about this team....

but I am unimpressed with their composure the last 5 or 7 minutes. Holy shit. What a meltdown.

That medical break stopped all Wake momentum.

Jesus. Carolina defense suddenly looks like the best of the best.

Carolina has sucked at times this season, not tonight. We punched them in the face, and they responded.

Good game Deacs let’s go on a little run after this.

UNC went from #1 in the country to last in the ACC. And of course we’re the team to start to give them a new glimmer of hope.

I mean UNC was absolutely desperate for a win and their neanderthal fans are in full glory tonight. Plus they couldn't miss for the last six mins. Glad we get them in Winston this year.

What an awful stretch this has been. They’re staying home and letting out guards dribble to nowhere. And why Andrew care has anything over a 3 dribble limit is baffling
Same for Hildreth

UNC just too good and more athletic. They pushed us around down the stretch and owned the boards. We just aren’t there yet…

Back