• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 17: Florida State @ LJVM - Wednesday 9 pm - ACCN

He’s always been that way, but I think he is worse when he was paired with chill. It Has the feel of friends trying to talk shit to each otherWhile calling the game. Well, more on CA’s side. It seems that his entire goal of the broadcast is for peope to know that he and chill are friends.

I will never listen to Corey Alexander again. He’s the worst announcer in the history of the free world. I’ll take Stan and Dinger on the call through the app, and if the timing is off a shade, so be it.

I will never listen to Corey Alexander again. He’s the worst announcer in the history of the free world. I’ll take Stan and Dinger on the call through the app, and if the timing is off a shade, so be it.
I was listening on the app recently while driving and there was a commercial for a website that syncs Learfield broadcasts with TV. Has anyone tried that?

The UNC game was Cory Alexander’s first game doing PBP. He’s probably a bit too afraid of dead air and is trying to fill it in. I

I thought Cory and Chill were pretty entertaining on this game. I don't think they were very good at calling the game for the most part, but as a fun podcast between friends with a basketball game in the background, it made me laugh pretty hard a couple times.

I thought Cory and Chill were pretty entertaining on this game. I don't think they were very good at calling the game for the most part, but as a fun podcast between friends with a basketball game in the background, it made me laugh pretty hard a couple times.

Sometimes frivolity and entertainment are good. Other times the play-by-play guy needs to explain what is happening or just happened on the court. Cory was light in doing this.

I think I want to register a complaint re: Mr. Alexander to the network. Goddamn. Might be the worst I've ever heard. Insufferable is right
The UNC game was Cory Alexander’s first game doing PBP. He’s probably a bit too afraid of dead air and is trying to fill it in. I
Yes. I thought it funny that his high school friend wasn’t bailing him out either, for the most part. Dude’s nowhere near the worst, though. I’ve lived through Vitale too long to be bothered by Alexander.

I doubt Alexander is going to be a full time play by play guy. They want Alexander to get Childress out of his shell but they don’t want to pay for a three man booth on ACCN.

I may have gained a better appreciation for Cory after listening to whatever that moron Coach K son-in-law was spewing during the Louisville game last weekend.
This is so true. Cory is bad but that other guy was on a whole other level of bad!

I think Evan only did maybe 2 women’s games I’ve seen this season.

Back