• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 17: Florida State @ LJVM - Wednesday 9 pm - ACCN

My favorite is when people say, "I think it will be either really close or a blowout, nothing in between."

The student bus showed up and I saw 4 students get off. Lol this is just sad now

i loathe duke and want them to lose but also wake beat them so i want that to be a resume win. fuck

That last blocking call against Pitt is definitely at the top of the most ridiculous calls of the year list.

Must be so odd for Capel to experience that Cameron ref imbalance from which he so benefited as a player. He looked absolutely steamed a minute ago, like he didn't know to expect this.

Dang. Georgia is now 12-5 and 10-0 at home. That’s going to be a real resume builder for us next month.

Somebody needs to screenshot how the ACCN has the Wake game on with the score 12-12 and their ticker at the bottom has it 12-11. Your conference network, ladies and gentlemen.

The ticker is behind the broadcast.

Back