• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 17: @ NC State -- Tuesday 7 pm ACCN

Think we take this one. The FSU Tuesday game was a reminder that all road games need to be earned. We had a good showing against BC, think we matchup pretty well with State. Outside of Horne, their guard play hasn't been that good. They are going to have their hands full with Miller/Sallis/Cam.

Burns is only a problem is Reid gets into early foul trouble. And even then, his production is decent at best considering he is taking a quarter of the team's shots. Just from watching him in a few games, I haven't been particularly impressed with his defense, either, but he has quick hands. Great passer.

Think we take this one. The FSU Tuesday game was a reminder that all road games need to be earned. We had a good showing against BC, think we matchup pretty well with State. Outside of Horne, their guard play hasn't been that good. They are going to have their hands full with Miller/Sallis/Cam.

Burns is only a problem is Reid gets into early foul trouble. And even then, his production is decent at best considering he is taking a quarter of the team's shots. Just from watching him in a few games, I haven't been particularly impressed with his defense, either, but he has quick hands. Great passer.
This is my biggest concern. Because Reid seems to always get 1 or 2 fouls 20 feet from the goal. And Forbes has been quick to take him out after every foul. I'm sure Keatts will try early and often to get the ball down low and attack Efton. Then that means Keller vs Burns 2.0 and that is not ideal for us. Unless he just fronts him the whole time, which is easier said than done. Anyway, Deacs by 11!

None of these games are going to be easy.

Keatts seems to push heavy dose of on the ball pressure and driving it to the hoop.

So we have to take care of the ball then on defense keep them in front and force them to make "tough two's."

Going to be boots on the ground tonight in Raleigh, looking for my first road win in person in a while! Think tonight we can get it done, just need a good shooting night from our guards and keeping efTON on the floor. We are better, and it's not really that close. God I'm already scared to be around so many inbreds.

Going to be boots on the ground tonight in Raleigh, looking for my first road win in person in a while! Think tonight we can get it done, just need a good shooting night from our guards and keeping efTON on the floor. We are better, and it's not really that close. God I'm already scared to be around so many inbreds.
I’ll be there as well.

Quick glance at their board they think it's a toss up as well, with maybe a lean towards them at home. Very intrigued by the burns/reid matchup as we are. Should be a good ole fashioned NC ACC game.

Back