• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 17: @ NC State -- Tuesday 7 pm ACCN

If Sallis was suspended a game, then NCSU would have to forfeit the rest of the season to make the punishments equal to the crime.

Even with last night's NC State "0 for" behind the arc, WF's three point defense in ACC play isn't great (37% - 12th out of 15 in conference games).

While this is true - we have been incredible at not allowing 3 point attempts in conference play. All but one game (BC) has an opponent shot over 30% of their field goal attempts from behind the arc (for reference, for the season, we are 27th in the nation at 3PA/FGA at 31.2%). We are one of the best teams in America at not allowing threes, which is really the best way to defend the 3 overall.

Last edited:
I want Marsh playing next time we play these guys whenever Middlebrooks is in the game, he is not 6'5 190 like Sallis is and should have freedom to knock that punk down a peg or two with some physical play (no I am not saying punch him out, just let him know he is not the biggest swinging dick out there)

I want Marsh playing next time we play these guys whenever Middlebrooks is in the game, he is not 6'5 190 like Sallis is and should have freedom to knock that punk down a peg or two with some physical play (no I am not saying punch him out, just let him know he is not the biggest swinging dick out there)
This is a good idea but unfortunately it involves Marsh so

Can't Keller go in and rough Middlebrook up a little........ well never mind. :facepalm:

This discussion reminded me of the walk on scrub that K started to intentionally rough up Chris Paul. So I googled to try and find his name and was told by the Duke Basketball sites that was all a myth. K started him because he had a great week of practice. Lol. Anyone recall his name?

Think I just remembered the name who was in to rough Paul ….Patrick Davidson?

... but he was the biggest asshole ...

I was disappointed with the Wake players for walking over to help Sallis. When three opponents are in a teammates face, you run over with bad intentions to help.

This discussion reminded me of the walk on scrub that K started to intentionally rough up Chris Paul. So I googled to try and find his name and was told by the Duke Basketball sites that was all a myth. K started him because he had a great week of practice. Lol. Anyone recall his name?

That was the biggest load of BS I have ever heard. K was praised as a coaching genius. But when John Chaney did the same thing, he was vilified for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are plenty of reasons WF lost this game, which have been rehashed over and over

Interesting side note: Jeff Anderson, the ref who called the two double techs, and who has worked the last 6 Final Fours, has now worked for 11 straight days, from Nevada to California, Minnesota, Raleigh, Nashville, Boca Raton, and last night in Madison.

I can't fault the hustle but it would seem college hoops would be better served if he could at least stick to a region for a while before moving around.

I was disappointed with the Wake players for walking over to help Sallis. When three opponents are in a teammates face, you run over with bad intentions to help.
I would have been disappointed if no one ran over. Usually you go over to try to let your teammate know you have his back no matter what, but also to call him down.

There are plenty of reasons WF lost this game, which have been rehashed over and over

Interesting side note: Jeff Anderson, the ref who called the two double techs, and who has worked the last 6 Final Fours, has now worked for 11 straight days, from Nevada to California, Minnesota, Raleigh, Nashville, Boca Raton, and last night in Madison.

I can't fault the hustle but it would seem college hoops would be better served if he could at least stick to a region for a while before moving around.
I’m honestly shocked he’s made it to his destination every time with all the flights that have been getting cancelled recently

That’s absolutely wild.

Poor baby.

He blew it. He put Wake in a bad way late in the game.

It's his damn job. Do your job right! Make the correct call!!

I heard he was a pussy afraid of the state mob crowd.

Back