• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 17: WF plays the most under-performing program - Duke Wed. 7 pm ACCN

Some absolutely horseshit calls! That guy allowed to kick it to himself?

Forbes getting embarrassed by the little POS on the other bench. No defense and our offense is god awful. Not one back door play tonight and it is there all the time. Must make Duke pay for the over play on defense. Forbes is letting the refs walk all over him…that last foul on Walton was ridiculous. Forbes didn’t even contest it. They also missed the last out of bounds call. Again uncontested. The team not fighting is a reflection of the coach.

What marketing genius came up with the name spurtle?

You’ve just described basically all basketball at every level above middle school for the past decade.

Not sure you get motion offense then. There are a lot of angles to it. I’m not saying you win with outside shooting but it helps us run motion in the most effective way. Spacing, driving lanes, etc…it all kind of relies on getting open looks and hitting them. Very few teams are getting as many open looks as we are. We just can’t hit shit tonight.

Banchero with 3. We aren’t out of this.

Forbes getting embarrassed by the little POS on the other bench. No defense and our offense is god awful. Not one back door play tonight and it is there all the time. Must make Duke pay for the over play on defense. Forbes is letting the refs walk all over him…that last foul on Walton was ridiculous. Forbes didn’t even contest it. They also missed the last out of bounds call. Again uncontested. The team not fighting is a reflection of the coach.

Wow. This is dumb. On so many levels. Also, we’ve run backdoor cuts out of our primary motion all night.

Not sure you get motion offense then. There are a lot of angles to it. I’m not saying you win with outside shooting but it helps us run motion in the most effective way. Spacing, driving lanes, etc…it all kind of relies on getting open looks and hitting them. Very few teams are getting as many open looks as we are. We just can’t hit shit tonight.

I mean I’ve coached basketball at the varsity level for 2 decades but ok.

Also glad we have an announcer that sounds like he's in a can.

Wow. This is dumb. On so many levels. Also, we’ve run backdoor cuts out of our primary motion all night.

Are you watching the game…we have scored 0 on backdoors…this is an embarrassing performance on your home court. The team looks completely intimidated at not ready to play

Back