• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 17: WF plays the most under-performing program - Duke Wed. 7 pm ACCN

Williams is doing too much because it’s really the only option. No one else on the team has made a 3. That’s not going to win us games.

Feels like Williams has more than 6 turnovers.

I’d love smarter posters than me to explain what in-game coaching Forbes does. Love the guy, but we never change defenses ever, don’t seem to have out of bounds plays, don’t have set plays, and just run a half asses motion offense that doesn’t work and gets scrapped against good teams.

The last couple of minutes have been a shit show. Reduce the margin to 11 then give up 8 quick points on turnovers and stupid.

Forbes should’ve picked up a T a while ago.

I'm so out of the loop with recruiting. We don't have any commits in 2022 so far besides Keller, right? We, like, need a lot more offensive talent, especially if we're losing Alondes, Mucius, and Williamson. Yeesh.

Wendell Moore is such a punchable dukie fuck. Stop smirking you little shit

I’d love smarter posters than me to explain what in-game coaching Forbes does. Love the guy, but we never change defenses ever, don’t seem to have out of bounds plays, don’t have set plays, and just run a half asses motion offense that doesn’t work and gets scrapped against good teams.

This performance tonight is embarrassing. Forbes outcoached in every aspect. Awful defense and our offense plays right into the hand of an overplaying Duke defense and we make NO adjustments. This is not the Southern Conference

Our shot selection has been pretty damn terrible this half.

Ooof. This is as bad as I’ve seen us shoot and we have had decent looks.

Would love to see Laravia shoot more. He’s almost too selfless out there

I'm so out of the loop with recruiting. We don't have any commits in 2022 so far besides Keller, right? We, like, need a lot more offensive talent, especially if we're losing Alondes, Mucius, and Williamson. Yeesh.

Transfer portal will help. So will Monsanto. And Williamson will be coming back. Mucius could come back.

Finally a back door…should have been looking for that all night. Better spacing on offense opened that up

So what happen to 5 out motion? Why is the ball sticking so much tonight?

Back