• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: Louisville @ LJVM -- Saturday Noon -- ESPNU

Forbes needs to play Cam a lot less as he is way off shooting AND getting abused on D.

That was quite a half. Pastner has a horrible announcing voice, but I kinda like his insight.

2 bench points vs state, 12 in the first half tonight courtesy of the snipers

If those guys can provide us a consistent 12 points a game off the bench this team elevates to a new level and with Damari in the mix 12 may be a little low.

I know this team has flaws and I know Louisville is a terrible team, but this team has the potential to be great. The shooting capabilities are ridiculous. If any combo of Hunter, Cam, Boopie, Damari, Parker are hot this is a DANGEROUS team.

My brother, this is a horrible idea. A team that doesn't regularly play zone will play a terrible zone and be the surest way to let Louisville kill us from deep. We're fine letting Louisville score in the 60s.
They shot 54% from the field. I don't think giving them a different look for a few possessions is going to hurt anything, just to see if causes them some discomfort. Their buckets have been pretty easy.

They shot 54% from the field. I don't think giving them a different look for a few possessions is going to hurt anything, just to see if causes them some discomfort. Their buckets have been pretty easy.
Exactly.

I know this team has flaws and I know Louisville is a terrible team, but this team has the potential to be great. The shooting capabilities are ridiculous. If any combo of Hunter, Cam, Boopie, Damari, Parker are hot this is a DANGEROUS team.
Not a guy on the roster that can't shoot the 3, with a few legit sharpshooters like Damari, Parker and 50% from 3 Matt Marsh in the mix are we the best shooting team in the country? Top 5? Top 10?

Even our walk-ons are automatic from deep

I don't know that Louisville is a terrible team - when you watch them you can see talent there. They just can't keep it together for 40 minutes. If they can continue to grow over the course of the season, they might break a few hearts circa the ACCT.

I don't know that Louisville is a terrible team - when you watch them you can see talent there. They just can't keep it together for 40 minutes. If they can continue to grow over the course of the season, they might break a few hearts circa the ACCT.
Agree but hollleeeeshhhiet is their D terrible. And that’s bad coaching end of story.

Too many paint touches per the Mannequin.

Great to see Monsanto once again! Monsanto and the "Dagger" Parker are going to be lethal going forward!
Pretty good to have one of the best three point shooters come in when a starter sits for a while.

Back