• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: @ UVA - Bally Sports - 4:30 pm Saturday

Glad the Duke meltdown didn’t mess with their heads. This is a resilient, no quit team.

Now we are tied for 6th with losses only to teams 1,2, and tied with us for 6th. Oh and we have already beat the team in 5th. 2 of next 3 against bottom 3 and the Holes.

Keep scrapping and getting those tough wins like today. Get one of those top 4 spots in ACC Tournament.

Last edited:
Seriously, let’s get Monsanto back and make a deep run in the ACCT. Forbes is for real.

For whoever meh’s this off as a game we should have won. This is a big fucking win for Forbes and the good deacs to go to Charlottesville and get the fucking W.

Our dicks are growing, and the vibes are rising.
We just beat a 4-2 team on the road.

Anybody know if/when these games are archived on the ESPN app? My internet went out and I missed the last 4+ minutes.

Best way to make a deep run is to start late in the tournament.

Truer words.

Wow, forgot how much I love college basketball. It’s amazing to see a component AD and MBB coach after the decade poop storm we all witnessed.

Anybody know if/when these games are archived on the ESPN app? My internet went out and I missed the last 4+ minutes.

I recorded it, but no idea how I can send it to you. If you want login details, DM me. The last 4 mins. were a treat.

They are. It should be out. That’s gonna be a fun stream!

Hate to tell you this PHD, but you now have to miss the last 4 minutes of all our games until we lose.

It’s for the cause

I had to miss the whole thing…looking forward to streaming hopefully in about an hour…

Mucius and LaRavia were money today. Loved Mucius chasing out of bounds balls and bouncing them off Virginia players.

Back