• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: #19 Clemson Tigers @ LJVM -- Tuesday 9pm - Regional Sports Networks (ESPN+)

Cam hit a ridiculous shot down low early. Sort of a reverse finger roll flip over two defenders while getting fouled.

Ugly game?? That was an awesome game man come on lol
I mean more in terms of the overall pace. It wasn't an "under control" game the way we played our last few. My point is not to denigrate the effort, but to say our team was dragged into a physical dogfight tonight and we came out on top. We won in a way we really haven't in a while. I don't think we beat Virginia by making it a track meet but we've shown we can score on teams in the halfcourt a lot too.

Clark on Appleby and Beekman on Cam seems like it could be somewhat problematic. Hopefully they call a tight game. Gonna need another big game out of Damari and/or Carr.

I didn’t mean to start a war over whether it matters. Was just curious how much of a bump a ten point win over Clemson was worth.

No agreed. I just think wins like this matter disproportionately to the committee and that’s the best framing here

If the Bally app went out I’d highly recommend watching the last dunk by Carr on social media, Monsanto had an Ish Smith esque behind the back dish
That was really good to see from Monsanto. One more signal he is buying into team basketball.

Cam hit a ridiculous shot down low early. Sort of a reverse finger roll flip over two defenders while getting fouled.
I thought his shot where he couldn't even see the rim was even better. Sometimes it takes him too long to make a move or commit to passing out of the post, but he has such an ability to create a shot for himself. Love watching him develop.

Ha Bilas gave us the duh-dah-duh-DA-DA-duh-duh-Dah GO DEACS during the highlights on ESPN. What a great final highlight for the backwards assist...

Ha Bilas gave us the duh-dah-duh-DA-DA-duh-duh-Dah GO DEACS during the highlights on ESPN. What a great final highlight for the backwards assist...
It's about time we get a home game called by Bilas and company or another top rate crew. Won't happen this year unfortunately.

Back