• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: Pitt Panthers @ The Petersen Events Center - Wednesday - 7 pm - ACCN

The way I see it, Forbes has to choose between Cam and Keller/Marion. If Cam doesn't play as much, Monsanto plays more at the 3 which means Keller/Marion have to play more at the 4.
I’d like to see Forbes split up Monsanto and Parker. May be time to move Cam to the bench and put Parker in the lineup and he could come with Cam and Monsanto off the bench. Cam is struggling with his wrist but get him in the mindset of leading the 2nd unit (him, Monsanto and Keller/Marsh) as a facilitator with tough defense.

I’d like to see Forbes split up Monsanto and Parker. May be time to move Cam to the bench and put Parker in the lineup and he could come with Cam and Monsanto off the bench. Cam is struggling with his wrist but get him in the mindset of leading the 2nd unit (him, Monsanto and Keller/Marsh) as a facilitator with tough defense.

And keep crashing the boards.

is it gonna be a steve forbes credibility thread kind of night? or are we going to close this out?

if you are hurting that bad where you feel like you have to backwards pass with your off hand, just take a seat

Back