• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: Pitt Panthers @ The Petersen Events Center - Wednesday - 7 pm - ACCN

Cam: We still have a 46.1% chance of making the tournament according to Torvik !
Torvik doesn't mean shit. Knowing what we have accomplished and the chances we have left. I'd give us 5% at winning the ACCT and about 5% at an at large.

Cam: We still have a 46.1% chance of making the tournament according to Torvik !
Also just by to by, my understanding of how Torvik does it's calculations is that the number they float around is total % chance to make the tournament, which includes the auto-bid likelihood. The real number is around 28.9% as I'm gonna assume our chances to win the ACCT are pretty near zero

Torvik's numbers don't factor in that Cam is not healthy and won't be fully healthy until he has post-season surgery. If this team was full go with a healthy roster, would not be as pessimistic.

Keller is invisible. ether play Carr 5 or let Marsh get a few minutes.
I've said it before and will say it again - Keller only at home games as he seems to play well and Marsh in away games as he can help with rebounding and possible junk baskets. Keller has shown he brings very little to table on the road or at neutral sites and gets pushed out easily while not so much with Marsh.

I've said it before and will say it again - Keller only at home games as he seems to play well and Marsh in away games as he can help with rebounding and possible junk baskets. Keller has shown he brings very little to table on the road or at neutral sites and gets pushed out easily while not so much with Marsh.
Keller only plays for the front row Wake babes. No incentive for road games.

Back