• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: Pitt Panthers @ The Petersen Events Center - Wednesday - 7 pm - ACCN

Defense the last 15 minutes was a complete joke . . . again.

Absolutely pathetic second half meltdown. We aren’t making the tournament. Not much else to say 🤷‍♂️

Have to admit that I am still upset after this one. Seeing the potential of this team and knowing that there is pretty much no chance of making the tourney now just blows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will be 3 games left in the season and Les and Cam will be like a loss here doesn’t kill you but the next 2 games become REALLY important.
Will we have won another game before those final 3 games?

Would have loved to see this team with a healthy Monsanto, Healthy Can and Reid all year.

Think Forbes is screwed. Adding Reid to the Boopie/Cam/Sallis backcourt works. Then subtracting Cam's offense doesn't. Monsanto and Parker can cover some of his output, but Parker is a serious downgrade defensively and Monsanto is a statue right now.

I still think you have to start Monsanto moving forward and just try to find a way to hide him defensively. More platooning to spread minutes around so Sallis isn't dead with 10 minutes left.

The reality might just be that this is a team that had a top 4 ACC starting 5 but very little depth, and essentially losing Cam is a problem with no solution. Like Monsanto going down last year and even the late injury to Manman the year before. Depressing.

And still Les will not ask a question because he “knows what Forbes will say”. Fucking clown

Cam: We still have a 46.1% chance of making the tournament according to Torvik !

Not sure of your point unless it's just that he shouldn't be playing much at all, which I don't disagree with. My initial comment was simply that when he's on the court, one of his best attributes is gathering rebounds, and I'd rather him be doing that than shooting or driving.
Yes, he shouldn't be playing much at all. We seem royally screwed by his injury.

Neg. 14 for the game.

Back