• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: Pitt Panthers @ The Petersen Events Center - Wednesday - 7 pm - ACCN

I love Wake Forest. Have since before I can remember. Im almost 39. I have a good life, an amazing wife, an 8 month old son and a job that I find fulfilling. I have a great family and a great network of friends.
I do not want to spend the rest of my life pulling for these redundant, pitiful programs that we - for God knows what reason - actually think are relevant. I don’t need the stress. These games ruin my weeks. I think this is it for me
This is a wild post. It’s a basketball game dude.

Not gonna tell anyone how to live their life, but if you are truly done rooting for wake forest after losing an away basketball game on a Wednesday, then get the fuck out. We dont need ya.

Coming from a fan who is very angry tonight but that's insane.
Cute

I’m actually deactivating my account. Au revoir

b61aaa1e-db82-4042-9cc3-23cf1ea7dc70_text.gif

I really don’t get the people who patrol the post game loss threads to get mad at the fans who are upset, venting, etc. It’s like a weird kink for some of you. Lost again and blow a double digit lead? How dare you get mad?!! I’m a better fan!!

Yeah we've looked great since he got injured. He did have 7 boards, but we lost.
Not sure of your point unless it's just that he shouldn't be playing much at all, which I don't disagree with. My initial comment was simply that when he's on the court, one of his best attributes is gathering rebounds, and I'd rather him be doing that than shooting or driving.

Back