• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: Pitt Panthers @ The Petersen Events Center - Wednesday - 7 pm - ACCN

Can couldn’t accept that he’s not the star of the team and play within himself prior to injury and he’s continuing along the same way now. If he would just play defense, grab rebounds and stop fucking around with the ball and shooting, he’d be serviceable with less time than he’d getting now.

oh no
georgia blew the lead and lost at home to bama
there goes our metrics

please note sad sarcasm

Cam can not score since the injury, Monsanto just can not move. Not his fault the knee is not ready. And the league has figured Boopie out. Plus Forbes is getting schooled
I noticed that Monsanto isn’t moving well. If he can’t run/cut to get open, doesn’t matter how good a shooter he is. I wonder too how much is conditioning. God we need him to be fully back

we went from a team that had multiple players who could get in the lane and create to a complete struggle to penetrate.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

hate to say it but we may need to shut down Cam for the season

to state the obvious we need Monsanto to get to 100% soon
Cam is hurting but he plays good defense and he grabs alot of rebounds, things Monsanto does not really do. Monsanto looks very slow on defense but would have liked to see him more tonight. Tough seeing Cam with the bad wrist after starting the season so well. Turnovers once again killed us. We cut down on them and we have another win.

We run no set plays. Drives me fucking crazy. Sometimes coming out of a TO we do and we go, oh, wasn't that pretty, didn't know that was in the arsenal. But 99% of the time it's dribble, drive, stop, pivot, wait a couple seconds for a teammate to come over and bail you out, rinse and repeat.
See, this is the frustrating part. We run a ton of set plays…a ton of them. But for whatever reason, when momentum swings, we stop running our offense and we also go way too conservative on D. I don’t know what we’re doing anymore and this might have been the nail in our tourney coffin. Very, very frustrating to not break through that glass ceiling after we had every chance to prove that we belonged.

Can couldn’t accept that he’s not the star of the team and play within himself prior to injury and he’s continuing along the same way now. If he would just play defense, grab rebounds and stop fucking around with the ball and shooting, he’d be serviceable with less time than he’d getting now.
He thinks he’s HIM!

Boopie is a great kid but he is what he is…a good but not great mid major PG. in way over his head now and confidence is almost shot
I was all in on him for a while but he’s been completely exposed and you’re right about his confidence.

Even if the ACC gets 4 teams in the ACC, we may not be lock for the NIT.

College basketball is a game of momentum. I’ve never seen a team not take advantage of that momentum while also completely folding when the momentum swings back the other way, like we do. It’s baffling.

Boopie is a great kid but he is what he is…a good but not great mid major PG. in way over his head now and confidence is almost shot
I really wish I had a good counter to this, but I don’t.

You can say a lot about Cam, he’s never not confident.

Back