• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: Pitt Panthers @ The Petersen Events Center - Wednesday - 7 pm - ACCN

think i may go hide under the bed until the game is over and just check the final

Idk how many double digit second half leads this team can blow and I don’t want to find out
I keep thinking- is this when we lose the lead and never get it back? Over and over.

lol couldn’t tune into the second half until now. See that the 10 point lead halftime lead vanished yet again. Maybe we can lose the second half by 20 points.

We just don’t have enough reliable talent. Essentially losing cam for the season was huge.

desperate for someone other than Reid to deliver. Sallis maybe? That was a Kawhi-esque move on his last drive. Boopie? Carr?

They’ve also made a bunch of tough shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the patented two or three shots to bound high off the rim and go in.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

All of the ingredients are there for another Forbes choke on the road: poor 2nd half defense, bad shot selection, giving up too many second chance shots, and finally all the ridiculous turnovers. Same old story. Forbes has to instill better discipline if he ever hopes to beat a decent team on the road. Giving Pitt the benefit of the doubt. I really don’t think they are very good but our stupid play is making them look good

Back