• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: Pitt Panthers @ The Petersen Events Center - Wednesday - 7 pm - ACCN

Feel like this should do it for Forbes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depth…our players are getting run to death. It continues to show. We need need more than fucking 7 players!

i'm under my bed
safe and cozy where wake forest can't hurt me anymore

Down 7 with 90 seconds left, the only hope is to hit some long threes. Nope, Cam is out that dribbling in circles. Bad coaching, again.

Does our coach even try?

Depth…our players are getting run to death. It continues to show. We need need more than fucking 7 players!

It has happened the last two years!!! No surprise!

Fukig pathetic. Too bad thought this team was good. It’s not and the coaching sucks.

forbes going to need to get 5 all nba players in the portal to make up for his coaching. Just terrible fundamentals, sloppy play, dumb fouls over and over….

How is Monsanto not in down 7 with 1:30 left?

How could Cam keep holding on the ball forever that way? Dribbling around like he’s ten times the player he is.

Looking like a middle of the road finish in this asshole casserole ACC. Shameful!

Back