• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: Pitt Panthers @ The Petersen Events Center - Wednesday - 7 pm - ACCN

Cam played 36 mins tonight. He had 4 fouls, 3 turnovers, several offensive possessions completely wasted and 2 points. After four straight bad games. That’s as big of a coaching indictment as I can imagine. Well, that and multiple blowouts after having halftime double digit leads in must win games.

Cam played 36 mins tonight. He had 4 fouls, 3 turnovers, several offensive possessions completely wasted and 2 points. After four straight bad games. That’s as big of a coaching indictment as I can imagine. Well, that and multiple blowouts after having halftime double digit leads in must win games.
Holy shit. Even I didn’t realize it was that bad.

I get your point. But he's the only guy even trying to play any D. When your second best player is reduced to a guy that can't even score more than a few buckets - your team is screwed

Last edited:
“Capel has put on a master class on in-game adjustments.” “Pitt trying to win their first game at home.” “Ish Leggett with a career high.” “Pitt out scoring the Demon Deacons 44-26 in the second half.”

I oftentimes hate that I am a Wake Forest fan.
Adding…”Bub Carrington with a career high tonight.”

So much going wrong right now. Cam is hurt and a shell of himself on offense. Boopie not playing with swagger he showed earlier in the year and showing his limitations in terms of being a pure PG. Reid a foul machine
They key on Sallis once he gets going. We do not show discipline or composure when the pressure level rises.

Who takes those minute? Mondasanto? He is a defensive liability. Who else?

lol so typical lack of awareness. Get the turnover and just pass it around instead of shooting. Absolutely brain dead.

Cam has been an offensive liability since he hurt his wrist.

That we were up by 10 at half and this loss was still utterly predictable and foreseeable is an indictment of this team and Forbes.

I am now tuned out for the season. Didn't think it was possible to sink to Manning levels of apathy, yet here I am.

We are done. No NCAA. Maybe some bullshit NIT game where we will thoroughly unimpress.

Regardless of what you or I think about Forbes, I think he has one more year to go to the tourney or he's toast.

Back