• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: UVA @ LJVM - Saturday 2pm - ESPNU

We lost by 9 in a game that Virginia was up 19 points. Not seeing the silver lining. Virginia is clearly the better team and outperformed expectations quite a bit in MOV.
That’s a top 10 team, Appleby had a rough game, we could have folded and didn’t. Of course a win would have been better but lots to like

They couldn't miss early and I figured we were toast. We cut it to one, took some bad shots, and lost. I'm glad we were able to show some guts and cut it, but obviously would've preferred the win.

Also, it may be the way the ACCN and ESPN mix the sound for the broadcast, but the crowd does not sound loud at all. Can anybody who was at the game comment on crowd noise compared to, say, Skip's years?

They couldn't miss early and I figured we were toast. We cut it to one, took some bad shots, and lost. I'm glad we were able to show some guts and cut it, but obviously would've preferred the win.

Also, it may be the way the ACCN and ESPN mix the sound for the broadcast, but the crowd does not sound loud at all. Can anybody who was at the game comment on crowd noise compared to, say, Skip's years?
have heard from ppl there say it was very loud

I know Ty wanted this one badly but it was too much hero ball down the stretch. Incredible game by Damari to drag us out of the hole before halftime and hit some gigantic shots late.

Yeah, Virginia was clearly better than us. I also see no silver lining in this one. Down 19 points at home????? Sheesh.

stop fucking listening to Spatola

there is a really easy way to turn him off and get stan and the dinger so if you're still listening I can only assume you secretly enjoy it
It’s like people have never heard of a mute button before. JFC.

Surprised they didn't even look to see if it was a flagrant foul whe Appleby was shoved to the floor by the forearm shiver.

Back