• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 22: NC State Wolfpack @ LJVM: Saturday 1 pm: ACCN

There’s 4 seconds left in the half and the guy with the ball only ever shoots 3s I WONDER WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN

I’m glad we are leading but we had a chance to be up 10 easily. No way they foul out Smith in the second half. We need to be ready to start strong.

How does Carr not close out on a shooter with the clock counting down? Baffling.

All in all it was a solid half. Probably the best recent game from Marsh/Bradford. 9 rebounds. Forced Burns to take 11 shots to get 8 points. 1 foul between them.

We should be up by 12. No reason to believe that 3 by State at the buzzer will not haunt us.

carlos-boozer-reveals-how-he-got-that-painted-on-hairdo-body-image-1446064822.jpg

Where's the coaching on the last play? we had at least 3 fouls to give and they should never had any time left to take a shot. Put in the walk ons if you don't want your players to get a foul.

Burns goes left most of the time. Bradford should play him for that. See if he can go the other way.

We should be up by 12. No reason to believe that 3 by State at the buzzer will not haunt us.
This being Wake Forest sports, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if we end up losing by 1 or 2.

Got to be ready to play at the start of the half

I mean if you're gonna have a flop call how can you not call that 1

Back