• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 23: NC State @ LJVM -- Saturday 4 pm - ACCN

Dj horne is a damn good player but he is a bitch. He would be such a likeable player if he weren’t so unlikeable.

This goes down as the sallis vs Horne game and sallis was just the slightest bit better and got us the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any reason to be concerned about Monsanto? Sat the second half and stroke looked off.

Duke has been playing so soft at home. Gifted the Clemson win. Bailed out against GaTech. Lots of close halves against bottom-tier ACC teams. This game didn’t really click for us but we won anyway. Marsh coming on at the right time to give some minutes and fouls.

Big opportunity for us.

Marsh has looked so solid last couple games. Really hope things have finally clicked for him and he’s figure out his place on the team.

Agreed, significantly better performance from him recently.

Horne with some karma on that last shot for the middle finger in Raleigh. Hope we don’t see State again, bunch of thugs.

I appreciate NET more than the quad system and that’s saying something. Go beat Duke and erase all doubt. Monsanto is going to rain threes in Cameron in less than 48 hours.

I’ll say it again, if Burns would only get his ass in shape he could be an NBA player but never 50 lbs overweight.

So much offensive talent.
I don’t understand how someone in his late teens / early 20s with a workout regimen like a college basketball player can be that heavy, unless he’s trying.

I don’t understand how someone in his late teens / early 20s with a workout regimen like a college basketball player can be that heavy, unless he’s trying.
Have you seen how much college athletes eat? He’s obviously lazy, and the coaching staff doesn’t care because he’s effective.

State played very well today (by Torvik's game analysis it was the fifth best they've played in an individual game this year) but it doesn't change the fact that they have not consistently done that this season. Everybody seems to get caught up in evaluating teams over how they play in one game or a series of games (or in this case the two games State has played against Wake, in which they were largely every good) but that's the entire point of having a system evaluating every team over the course of the entire season.

State is barely top 100 in the country in metrics over the last month. They're 4-6 over the last month with three of those losses at home. They're 79th for the year and they're not even really remotely close to the bubble even sans metrics.

Burns played 30 minutes today which is the most he’s played since december 16th when he played 33 against Tennessee

Back