• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: @ Duke- Monday 7pm - ESPN

It can be done though.

SC Gamecocks haven't been ranked in 7 years until they popped into the top 25 last week and are ranked #11 this week

Wakes BB website has a count down clock to the game. The count down shows it being an 8:00 pm game but everything else says 7:00.

Guess you will need to dump her once the Deacs pop back in the rankings..

Last time we were ranked in the top 25 was the week of 2/15/2010, almost exactly 14 years ago. I started dating my now wife in October of 2010 so Wake Forest has never been ranked in the top 25 since I've been with her.
Actually, very selfish of you to not dump her sooner. We wandered through the basketball wasteland for 10 years because of you.

It's a shit box for sure, but I'd take that home court advantage in a heartbeat.
What’s the advantage? Cranking up that stupid heater like a slumlord? Or running out 13 five stars every year? Because you don’t have to play in the best gym that bladen county schools could afford to do that.

I paid to confirm my upgrade on my American flight tomorrow during this game. Fuck Duke, make me paying the $70 more to sit in First Class worth it.
i spent 2 min trying to figure out what you're trying to accomplish here. trying to get off the plane faster?

Wakes BB website has a count down clock to the game. The count down shows it being an 8:00 pm game but everything else says 7:00.
During the State game, they showed this game as 8:00 on ESPN.

We absolutely have the talent to win tonight and there is no doubt the refs will hurt us. However, this game will come down to our ability to value the basketball, play solid defense and rebound, and shot selection. Forbes’ teams have always struggled in these areas. We simply must play smart, keep our composure and be disciplined in an environment like Cameron. Until a Forbes team displays these traits the doubts will linger. Here’s to hoping tonight is when we turn the corner and get a road W against a tough opponent and punch our dance ticket at the same time. It will not be easy, expect Duke to be very aggressive (refs will allow) especially towards Boopie. We have to play strong and keep our composure. Let’s go Deacs!
i love posts like these. "This game will be determined by our ability to not turn the ball over, play defense, get rebounds, and make shots."

i love posts like these. "This game will be determined by our ability to not turn the ball over, play defense, get rebounds, and make shots."
chuckle... my list is E stays in the game, we rebound, and we play defense. If the Deacs do those three things, no matter who we're playing, we should win with this offense.

Some of the "not turning the ball over" will be a function of how the game is called. It's lots easier to get a "steal" if the defender is allowed to hack away at the ball handler.

Back