• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: @ Duke- Monday 7pm - ESPN

Obvious statement, but if Damari can't hit 3's he is a huge liability. Everyone goes directly at him when on defense. He made Mark Mitchell look like an elite offensive player. Wish I had a solution for Efton's dumb fouls but it seems like it will continue to be an ongoing issue.

Reid needs to quit fouling.
What I dont get is how much Forbes praises his on court leadership / coaching but when it comes to fouls and 3 point shooting. his judgment is questionable at best. He looked good in the post tonight....

Monsanto is just a shell of his former self. Hate it for him, life just isn't fair sometimes.
Same with Cam. It’s a bummer because I love both those dudes and it’s just completely out of their control.

Same with Cam. It’s a bummer because I love both those dudes and it’s just completely out of their control.
Cam finally stopped jacking up circus shots in the second half. That’s in his control.

Such an unfun game in that crappy arena.... again.

Death, taxes, loss @ duke. :(

Look forward to beating their ass in Winston. Saturday is going to be tough. We need to split road games at UVA and Va Tech.

Reid has to play smarter for us (and the officiating was a joke). Feel bad for Monsanto, looks rough right now.

Duke gets the ball to players in position to score. We only sometimes do.

We need to practice with the same defensive pressure we get from good teams. We often look like we are not really accustomed to strong defensive pressure out there.

It’s his 6th game back. He’s not Superman. Just need to regroup and play a much better game vs UVA.

Exactly! I don't get the "fuck it, we were underdogs anyway so who cares if we lost" attitude.
I mean I still care if we lost and all but for metrics wise getting us into the tournament this doesn't really harm us.

We got a lot of open shots. We just missed them. They got a ton of free throws in the second half. Those two things were the ball game.

Reid kills us with the stupid fouls. Carr, Sallis and Parker played well and that is it unfortunately. We will beat their ass in Winston no doubt. Unfortunately Monsanto and Hildress not at full strength but we will get it done, too much heart on this team. Damn Efton has got to stay in the game.

Back