• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: WF @ FSU -- Saturday Noon - Bally Sports

I just don't see how it would be inexcusable to lose to an acc rival, on the road, in a venue we haven't won at in fourteen years. Some of y'all are mental

We were up the whole game. If we had blown it in the last minute, yes, it would have been inexcusable. 26 turnovers are inexcusable win or lose.

How did the officials let this game get so out of hand. I felt like FSU was just trying to tackle us instead of playing basketball.
Happy we won!

Worst half all year. Then Jake takes over, then the two dagger shots Zeke and Monsanto.

Sy was terrible. He is wildly inconsistent.

Hard to say the worst half all year was one we out scored our opponent. Second half vs Oregon St, we lost by around 20. Second half Charlotte we lost by around 20. First half vs VMI we lost by 13ish. Second half at Cuse we lost by 25. Turnovers were embarrassing, but sadly that is a characteristic of this team. Been far worse 20 minutes from the team. It’s been great that they tend to balance out a bad 20 with a good 20.

How did the officials let this game get so out of hand. I felt like FSU was just trying to tackle us instead of playing basketball.
Happy we won!

the play where we basically let them get a layup to avoid trampling the injured FSU player was something

Forbes's presser is good.

(He said it would have been a bad loss, fwiw.)

My view is that we are a very good team but not a great team. By this I mean, we are not going to win games by just stepping on the court and giving ok effort or care. We have to play well to win games (which we have mostly done), when we lose sight of that we can look terrible.

1000% upgrade over the last 10+ years, but we have to work for every win, we are not a team that is so far and above every opponent that we can take plays off or not run the game plan.

Looks like we’re going dancing!!

Jerry Palm thinks you’re crazy.
Def trending towards the dance. A couple bad losses could muddy the picture. Only one real chance in the reg season to move the national needle.

I watched this game on MASN with Gminski doing color. Is that the same as this Bally broadcast about which y'all are all bitching?

If State pulls this off and UNC loses as expected, we are solid 2-3 pending UVA UM outcome. We already have win #9. I guess everyone else has makeups left. Duke plays 3 next week

I watched this game on MASN with Gminski doing color. Is that the same as this Bally broadcast about which y'all are all bitching?

Yeah, that 5 minute McCloud interview when they went full screen on him away from game action twice was bs. Evan did ok even acknowledging at the close that Deacs were first to 9 wins.

Great defense wins games. We really play hard on defense. We get careless with the ball which we need to clean up but the last 3 minutes we got it done defensively and hit some key shots. Monsanto is a great addition. Love the fact that these guys are fearless. Williamson had not done much all game and hits a clutch shot.

Notre Dame is much over rated and NC State is not good so hopefully we finish strong.

Les asked Coach if he knew we led the nation in near triple doubles. Levity in a description of a messy W.

Back