• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 26: Pitt @ WF - Tuesday 9pm - ACCN

how many have had their sitting coach murdered
God reached her omnipotent hand down into kentner stadium and smote our coach because we got some 5* commits. I don’t think Wisconsin missing a field goal is quite on the same level.

There's only 11 teams on Kenpom that have a top 30 ranked offense and a top 30 ranked defense. Wake is one of them.

The other 10 are Houston, Purdue, UConn, Arizona, Auburn, Tennessee, UNC, Creighton, Duke, and Marquette. All of those 10 teams are currently ranked in the top 15 of the AP Poll
the last time WF had a top 30 offense and a top 30 defense, they played....

....Butler......

in the first round

Yeah diggler ! I hope your dookies get Mercer again !

by the way, the other time in the KP era (such as it is) that WF had a top 30 offense and a top 30 defense was 1997, when WF was again underseeded

#5 in KP, got a 3 seed, had to play Stanford who was #9 in KP but had a 6 seed

Just watched the game…anyone that doesn’t think Cam is not the catalyst for this team is fooling themselves. Best defender, stop! Top 3 rebounder, stop! Top (arguably, if not the top) two passer, stop! If his shot was on…

This is not a debate…it was obvious in the game!

There's only 11 teams on Kenpom that have a top 30 ranked offense and a top 30 ranked defense. Wake is one of them.

The other 10 are Houston, Purdue, UConn, Arizona, Auburn, Tennessee, UNC, Creighton, Duke, and Marquette. All of those 10 teams are currently ranked in the top 15 of the AP Poll
But Wake is #345 in luck

I have thought it odd that Parker and Monsanto play together so much. I don’t hate it but just seems a little strange to have your best two shooters on the same line, if you will.

I think Monsanto pre-injury is an underrated “junk” player in terms of rebounding and being crafty on defense and Parker has show some of those flashes as well.
Quoting my own post to see if smart hoops people have a thought.

Or dumb hoops people.

Just watched the game…anyone that doesn’t think Cam is not the catalyst for this team is fooling themselves. Best defender, stop! Top 3 rebounder, stop! Top (arguably, if not the top) two passer, stop! If his shot was on…

This is not a debate…it was obvious in the game!
Better ask Preston Willabee what he saw when he watched.

we are 100% a team who could make a run to the final four if we play like we're capable of
we are also 100% a team who could lose in dayton if we happen to play cincinnati or butler within a short drive of their campuses

As a Deac and Lions fan, this would be the equivalent of Detroit having to face Stafford in their first home playoff game in forever. That stress nearly killed me. Deacs v Butler in Dayton might just finish the job.

I’m hopeful the Deacs can make a similarly magical run. Certainly capable. Let’s avoid Dayton and aim for the Detroit Regional instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back