• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

Only because they don't play tournament games in the Joel.

I mean how much juice does the Joel get us PH? Your fellow Dukie DR says the Joel is the one thing holding us back. Make it make sense.

also PHD is a true deac not trying to align you with DR even though you both made horrendous grad decisions

So let me get this straight, the deacs are -2.5 favorites against a top 10 team and we are not in the tournament…..
This is a pretty massive line move. Big big $ came in heavy on wake, despite the opening line against a top 10 team.

Does anyone feel hopeful but nervous and anxious, but also concerned about our performance in similar situations, but bullish on our home advantage, but bearish on outcome of officiating bias for Dook, but excited that this is our year to get over the hump but also depressed at over a dozen years of disappointment that looms over every February game?

Cuz...same.

Does anyone feel hopeful but nervous and anxious, but also concerned about our performance in similar situations, but bullish on our home advantage, but bearish on outcome of officiating bias for Dook, but excited that this is our year to get over the hump but also depressed at over a dozen years of disappointment that looms over every February game?

Cuz...same.
Sounds accurate.

Cuz...same.
I never feel hopeful

Back