• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

Don't need to. We've got our own DBR clown show here with strat and the ginger.

I can’t stand Duke and am all for fans rushing the court BUT our students injuring a player is a very bad look. Also, Flip saying it was personal is comical. Fans were excited. I doubt they were trying to hurt him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duke deals with 20 times as many court storms as Wake does. K, as much as a shitbag as he is, had his team ready for storms, sometimes to the point where it was obnoxious. He would be talking to his players to prepare, to the refs etc. Scheyer didn't have his team ready for it, clearly, even though the game was over before the inbounds.
This is true, and I’m surprised it didn’t come up in the presser. Seems like a learning opportunity for an inexperienced HC.

I can’t stand Duke and am all for fans rushing the court BUT our students injuring a player is a very bad look. Also, Flip saying it was personal is comical. Fans were excited. I doubt they were trying to hurt him.

What do you not understand that it was not intentional? No one even touched Flip. He initiated all the contact

Not sure how you can watch the video and not think that Flip put his foot out to trip a student and that's how he was hurt (presuming he was actually hurt). The student who hit Flip in the back after that was a moron, but that didn't hurt Flip.

Our students didn't injure a player. He injured himself by spending more time shoving a defenseless student to the ground in front of a stampede instead of marching his ass off the court like the rest of his teammates managed to do.

Was the ‘99 game, the one where the goalposts were carried down University Parkway and ended up on the Quad?

What do you not understand that it was not intentional? No one even touched Flip. He initiated all the contact

He totally raised his elbow, no doubt. That doesn’t changed the fact that our fans rushed the court while they were still on it and we are getting crucified in the media for it.

Back