• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

Good news is that Duke has NCState next. If it was Louisville or something, Scheyer may have held Flip out to really milk it like a dramatic twat.
I have such a love hate with State. They’re the only other fans who are like Flip is a drama queen. Fuck that.

If DR or Stratt would like to bet Flip is injured and isn’t back by the ACC tourney, I’d be more than happy to donate $250 to any Winston non-profit of their choosing. If Flip is back, they have to sit next to me during a soccer match next season.
I hope he’s not injured seriously because that would suck for them and him. Also he’s an easy mark for our bigs to feast on it we get them in the ACCT.

I think he bumped knees with the student which hurts like hell. It scared him, the crowd bearing down scared him more (of course it would), and the walkons dragging him out of there like Hodor escalated the situation. I think and certainly hope, he’s sore but otherwise fine and he’ll back next game or after next game because…Louisville.

As the elected dictator of the OGBoards there will be no more Flip discussion or downvotes will occur.

This is now the thread for talking about:

1) Hunter Sallis is a god
2) Wake is dancing
3) Duke sucks
4) Wake basketball at large
5) Hotel plans for the Final Four in Phoenix
I move to have downvotes for hate speech of any kind. The way people have been throwing the G word around is appalling

I move to have downvotes for hate speech of any kind. The way people have been throwing the G word around is appalling

Being a ginger is only like the 7th thing wrong with him.

Besides, we can actually celebrate the great deeds of our very own Cam Hildreth today, so not all gingers are catching heat.

This is normal Duke shit. Coach k bitching about the fumes from the Deacon motorcycle. Duke fans bitching about Childress throwing his gum into the crowd. Nothing new. When they lose they show who they are.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
The GUM toss is the classic!

Back