• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

And this is no offense to that undergrad, I'm a nerd too

Honestly, I think we did not play that well and still won the game. I thought we made a few mental mistakes, and missed some free throws we usually hit. SALLIS though was incredible, and Boopie got us started with his threes. Loved every minute.

That was one of the best shooting performances in almost 30 years.

Honestly, I think we did not play that well and still won the game. I thought we made a few mental mistakes, and missed some free throws we usually hit. SALLIS though was incredible, and Boopie got us started with his threes. Loved every minute.

Cam made some bonehead drives/plays. Efton with some questionable decisions. Sallis was great. Carr took awhile to settle into the game. But that’s what is great. We are starting to learn to win when not everyone is ON.

Edit. But those guys all had great plays as we progressed and Sallis remained great.

1000034151.gif

Looks like he slightly stumbled immediately after pushing the kid. On my phone in slow motion, his imbalance is created the moment his arms extend.

Guys, please stop joking about this, I just heard Flip had to have his whole leg amputated. When will people understand the dangers of storming the court. So sad.
Not only this, but DBR is VERY SERIOUSLY considering pressing charges against multiple Wake fans and filing multiple civil suits against WFU and members of the admin. Apparently there's a crack PI lawyer in Gboro ready to take these cases on. We need to circle the wagons! /s

It was literally one of the best shooting efforts against a top 25 team in decades lol

Joe Hamilton is on the radio in Atlanta and I generally like him but he once made the comment “Look, you can’t lose to Wake Forest and win the Heisman Trophy.”
Which was why it was fun to strike the Heisman pose at Philip Rivers when he walked off the field after losing to us in 03 and he shot the double bird back at us

Back