• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

So glad they put Jamie Lucky on the UNC/UVA game. That officiating crew did its best to ruin that one. The best missed call might have been the phantom "Bacot threw it off a UVA guy" play.

All you fuckers calling him "Flip" like you're best buds is pissing me off. Is it really because you're just to lazy to type Kyle Fuckin' Filipowski?
100% yes it's annoying to type Filipowski plus it's a shitty annoying name and he doesn't deserve the effort. Flip is a dumb name and should be used and encouraged.

It looks to me like the kid was clearly trying to avoid hitting him, actually jumped to kiss him. Should’ve let the players clear the court, but there was nothing intentional.

He never got hurt.. ESPN just played the overhead for 3 minutes on repeat. Absolutely zero chance he sprained an ankle. If nobody got hurt, this is never in the news... But it's Duke, so they are going to milk it to take away from the loss.

The story is “FILIPOWSKI INJURED”. I doubt he’s fucking injured. He collided knees with someone and was probably hurting a bit. I bet he’s totally fine now

It’s not that we haven’t seen him make every sort of shot before but he’s not been good when his first reaction is to pop one off the dribble. At least run a play to get him and open look off a catch and shoot. Seems like he’s really trying to force it.
duke defends the three extremely well. Especially lately. It’s tough to get room out there. Benefits of having all 5*s and Ryan Young on your roster.

I have such a love hate with State. They’re the only other fans who are like Flip is a drama queen. Fuck that.

Their Twitter presence when it involves Duke and UNC is so great. Immediately post game I saw like three tweets saying "fuck that dude"
I'm worried that NCSt fans will actually target him in a court storming if they win Monday. I'm expecting at least a fan technical for hucking something at him on the court.

Back