• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

I don’t think it’s LOWF, I think it’s just the perspective of a guy who is a coaching lifer but never had the experience as a student cheering for a high level basketball program. His primary focus for his whole career has been on his staff and players, not on fans.

The LOWF piece is apologizing for ourselves. Fuck em. Don’t want us on the court? Win. Maybe I have lived in Raleigh with the NC State rednecks too long. But this should be a time of celebration for a team and a fan base that has been through some shit over the past 10-12 years, not critiquing a time honored tradition that these students deserved to be a part of.

Duke fan (on Reddit) says Flop got off the bus and is fine. From Reddit though so take it with a grain of salt.

Duke fan (on Reddit) says Flop got off the bus and is fine. From Reddit though so take it with a grain of salt.
I don't know how he can be fine. He could have hurt himself and totally didn't, except for the emotional scars that come from emptying your bowels in such a public setting.

I just spread the shitting himself rumor to my ex bf who played at Duke. Truly enjoying this.
Look. I think we can all acknowledge that it would be wrong to call him FiliPOOski or FiliPEEski (depending on the circumstances, of course) because if he could help his condition, he certainly would.

Vermont I think you've gone too far this time. It simply isn't his fault that he's unable to control his, admittedly horrific, squirts in the worst moments. You too would've been terrified and squeezed a few out on the parquet if you saw the absolute warriors storming his way.

Vermont I think you've gone too far this time. It simply isn't his fault that he's unable to control his, admittedly horrific, squirts in the worst moments. You too would've been terrified and squeezed a few out on the parquet if you saw the absolute warriors storming his way.
Think about what would’ve happened if one our students, the children are the future, slipped on that. Why, there’d be a lawsuit for sure.

Don't mistake my clinical and professional assessment for a lack of sympathy. Do they keep a litter box for him in the duke locker room? I don't think anyone knows. But kudos to him and his teammates for this show of discretion in what has to be a traumatic passing of bodily fluids at an inopportune time.

Man, I just got a text from a friend who works at the Joel that said the Duke managers were responsible for going back out to the court after the storm to get all traces of "the incident" to bring back for testing because Filipooski is under strict orders to monitor all movements. Their devotion to the program is unheralded. The brotherhood no question.

To be fair to the Flipper, the wake Forest student body must look like a herd of roided Viking and mongol raiders compared to those nerdy tiny Duke kids

Man, I just got a text from a friend who works at the Joel that said the Duke managers were responsible for going back out to the court after the storm to get all traces of "the incident" to bring back for testing because Filipooski is under strict orders to monitor all movements. Their devotion to the program is unheralded. The brotherhood no question.
Hey everyone, I have just received an emailed cease and desist letter from a prestigious Greensboro law firm making reference to potential HIPAA violations and alienation of affections, so I'm going to go quiet on this.

Let's just all agree to be glad that NOBODY GOT HURT.

Flip just had to make it worse by saying it was "personal". Such a gutless, BS comment. No one is happy that the security was so lax and the kids got on the court so quickly. I hope he isn't really hurt and seriously doubt he is. But literally no one believes that the collision was intentional.
Speak for yourself. I'm thrilled. We owe those assholes as much just from Jones breaking Gray's jaw and sending in the goon to rough up CP3. I hope that we find the kid who ran into him and honor him at our next game.

To hell with Duke, their fans, their players, the dump of a gym, the media who slobber over everything they do, and the so-called "crazies".

Back