• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

Speak for yourself. I'm thrilled. We owe those assholes as much just from Jones breaking Gray's jaw and sending in the goon to rough up CP3. I hope that we find the kid who ran into him and honor him at our next game.

To hell with Duke, their fans, their players, the dump of a gym, the media who slobber over everything they do, and the so-called "crazies".
Patrick Davidson. He has a name.

With all the realignment shit happening Currie is not really in a position to make enemies. Giant meh

Meh get that statement out there. I guarantee behind closed doors Currie is just sipping a bourbon reveling in the win. He's not losing any sleep over this shit and neither should any of the rest of us.
Maybe he’s already gotten notice of impending litigation !

Hey John Currie...he's not injured at all.

Who is advising you?

This. Let’s not act like this is a problem. We don’t need to take all the fun out of everything to embody the spirit of pro humanitate. Everything doesn’t need to be a national conversation. We won. They lost. A kid who didn’t want to lose, lost, and acted like an asshole when he was outnumbered by a lot. He may have gotten the bad end of that. Nobody actually got hurt. I fully expect he will play the next game and do well. The sun will rise tomorrow.

Next thing you know we will be worrying about the environmental impact of rolling the quad.

Enjoy the win. Win some more. Make a run in the post season. Shit happens. I remember when Justin Gray got his fucking jaw obliterated by a Duke Player in an obvious intentional act and had his mouth wired shut for several weeks. I don’t recall K saying anything meaningful after that. So, again, they can fuck off.

Back