• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Miami Hurricanes in Coral Gables - The Watsco Center - Saturday - 2pm - Ballys

Monsanto reminds me of Nuke Laloosh… million-dollar arm and a five-cent head,

Feels pretty hopeless with Damari on the bench with 4. Bobi's gonna have to turn into a top 10 pick.

We use the Clawson playbook to open 2nd halves. Got to fix the slow starts at the beginning of each half…it’s a real and persistent problem that hasn’t been addressed for too long now.

It was clearly a technical, but it was a shitty foul call I thought after the other shitty call where the shooter extended the leg.

Monsanto put us in a 10 point hole by himself in the first half, now did it again to us in the 2nd.

No excuse for this nonsense at this point in the season. Just so deflating, you can see it in our body language.

Monsanto can carry this team when he's hot, and destroy it when he loses his shit.

I expected a really good game from Ty today after finally getting some time off. He’s been really bad today. We can’t win without him.

Man they are just stroking those mid range jumpers which again are not good shots. Keep making them take those instead of 3s or drive the lane

Back